Netball South Africa has an exciting opportunity for a High-Performance Manager female or male, to join their dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is capable of delivering strategic plans and doing performance reports. This candidate must be driven and have the ability to lead the SPAR Proteas Team to strive for the very best and has demonstrable experience in leading sporting performance success at the highest level whilst upholding the Organisation’s Mission, Vision and Ethics.
Job Title: High-Performance Manager
Reporting to: The CEO
Salary: Market Related – Negotiable.
Hours: Full time position and Weekends when required.
Location: Based at Netball South Africa Office – Pretoria
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• To provide business wide performance leadership as a member of the National team on a day to day basis;
• To provide leadership and strategic direction of the Performance Department and programmes;
• To build and maintain effective ongoing relationships across the Netball industry and with external partners and stakeholders.
• Manage the well being of the SPAR Protea team. Organise competitions and plan their activities and recovery plans together with the coaching team.
• To prepare teams for World Cup 2023 podium and beyond by assisting National coaches in team preparation
• Communicate with the international performance managers regarding competition opportunities
• To prepare annual budgets for the SPAR Protea team’s needs
Find out more about the role and how to apply here.