INF will be posting possible sources of funding for Members to apply for below.
An example of one such fund is the Sport for Good Response Fund – COVID-19.
Sport For Good Response Fund
Sport for Good Response Fund – Uniting the global sporting community’s efforts to protect vulnerable children and young people in the aftermath of Covid-19.
The fund will help sport and social impact organisations overcome challenges faced as a result of COVID-19. These challenges may include issues such as staff shortages, reduced income, difficulty delivering the program, lack of digital capability, or a strategy that is no longer fit for purpose.
Decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
ELIGIBILITY / WHO THE FUND IS FOR:
- No limit on geography, sport, or issue-area being addressed through sport
- The fund is for organisations that have been delivering sport to create social impact for a prolonged period
- The fund is for groups facing short or long-term challenges as a direct result of the impact of Coronavirus
ORGANISATIONS CAN APPLY FOR SUPPORT IN THREE AREAS:
- FUNDING UP TO € 10,000
- Grants will go towards both covering the immediate needs of the organisation and ensuring future resilience. Laureus will manage direct grant funding through its best-in-class grant management infrastructure.
- NETWORK DESIGNED-SOLUTIONS
- Subject-matter experts will help organisations address current challenges through workshops and designed thinking sessions facilitated by Beyond Sport.
- STRATEGIC SUPPORT: Developing a fresh approach to face the new normal
- Beyond Sport will use its proven four-phase strategic processes to develop with the organisations a new organisational strategy in terms of adapting, growing, shifting its focus over the next 18 months.
Find out more and apply here.
Support with Governments
If you are speaking with your government regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the sport of netball and/or your association, please see below useful resources:
COVID-19’s affect on Women (New Zealand)
The impact of COVID-19 on women
CGF – Birmingham 2022 Team Preparation Grants
On 22 February 2020, the CGF’s Development Committee met and finalised the Birmingham 2022 team preparation grant. This grant seeks to support those CGAs with the greatest need in the lead-up to Birmingham 2022. CGAs play a critical role in this aspiration through their teams’ participation and by selecting and supporting the preparation of athletes for the Games celebration of sport, culture and Commonwealth shared values.
Please speak to your CGA for information on the Birmingham 2022 team preparation grant including the grant itself, concept and process.