West Coast Fever Netball Club is excited about the prospects of the 2022 season and beyond and is seeking to appoint a Head Coach who is a proven team leader who will empower and lead our Suncorp Super Netball team and staffing group.
The role itself is responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of a world-class high-performance program and a culture of success, with shared purpose and principles both on and off the court for the West Coast Fever Netball Team, coaching, and support staff.
The successful candidate will drive the Club’s vision forwards, manage a dynamic High-Performance environment including staff and team, set the coaching and technical direction of the teams playing performance, support the Western Australian athlete pathway by continuing to identify emerging talented athletes from within, and with integrity lead the purpose and principles of West Coast Fever Netball Club.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to deliver and drive a world-class high-performance program;
- Capability to drive athlete development, performance, and standards in the daily training environment for sustained success;
- Strong netball technical and tactical understanding of the game and an understanding of the requirements to be successful at elite levels;
- Ability to successfully lead the Coaching and Performance Team;
- A Coaching philosophy that is aligned with the Club’s Purpose;
- Ability to build and lead a winning culture supporting the Club’s Principles;
- Willingness to champion and promote the West Coast Fever Netball Club at all times;
- Capacity to contribute to Netball WA’s broader strategic goals and objectives;
Willingness to collaborate with key stakeholders and to promote the West Coast Fever brand.
To find out more about the role and how to apply, click here.