INF Congress is the meeting of the Membership of the INF. It is an opportunity for the Membership to meet with the Board of Directors to review progress and determine the priorities for the next period. Elections for the Board directors take place at Congress.
Congress is held once every two years usually just before the Netball World Cup or Netball World Youth Cup.
The next INF Congress will be held in Liverpool, England on July 10th and 11th 2019.
The INF Articles of Association outline the role of Congress.
The business of the meeting will include:
- a report from the INF Board;
- consideration of applications of new Members;
- elections for INF President and Finance Director;
- approval of the annual accounts;
- consideration of any changes proposed to the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- announcement of INF Service Awards; and
- dealing with any other business as determined by the Board.
Members may submit items for the agenda up to 60 days before the date of the Congress.
INF will offer a full programme of workshops for Members to attend during the duration of the Netball World Cup 2019.