The Board of Directors has established a Nominations Committee.
Terms of Reference
The responsibility of the Nominations Committee is to assist the Board with the appointment of Board and Committee Members, and other roles in line with the WN Articles of Association, Board Governance Policy and the relevant Terms of Reference:
- Defining, reviewing and recommending policy and procedures for recruitment, including selection, appraisal, retention, removal and retirement of Directors, including managing and monitoring such processes, policies and procedures;
- Defining, reviewing and recommending a succession planning process and methodology to the WN Board, which ensures a full and diverse range of personal and professional skills, experience, qualifications and background to meet the varied demands of a successful Board, an effective committee structure and a high performing International Federation.
For full terms of reference for the Board Committees, Working Groups and Panels click here.
Members of the Committee
- Dame Liz Nicholl DBE (WN President and Chair of Nominations Committee)
- Lyn Carpenter (WN Board Director)
- Kate Palmer (Independent)
- Catherine Lewis (Member nominated by Members of Congress)