The Board of Directors has established a Commercial Committee.
Terms of Reference
The responsibility of the Committee is to assist the Board with the commercial development of the INF and the sport from an international perspective:
Defining a commercial vision, mission and strategy that is consistent with the INF’s strategic plan and INF Members’ own commercial activities.
Reviewing and confirming the INF Commercial Rights Policy.
Developing income-generating opportunities for the INF through the exploitation of the following
- Media rights (including digital linear and non-linear)
- Sponsorship of INF properties (e.g. INF Events, umpires and communications);
- Other income streams (e.g. retail)
Recommending developments of the INF event portfolio and calendar.
For full terms of reference for the Board Committees, Working Groups and Panels click here.
The Members of the Committee
- Liz Nicholl (INF President)
- Shirley Hooper (INF Board Director)
- Lyn Carpenter (INF Board Director)
- Richard Bunn (Independent, RBI Network)
- Clare Briegal (INF CEO)
- Grace Watson (Digital Marketing Officer)