Executive PA to the CEO & President
The International Netball Federation is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant for the CEO and President.
The post holder reports to INF Chief Executive Officer based in Manchester, England.
To deliver executive support to the CEO, President & INF Board, to increase their productivity and ensure they maximise their time on strategic tasks.
- Ensure effective and efficient support to the CEO, President and INF Board
- Provide first response to enquiries from INF Members, Regions and other stakeholders whether by telephone, email, website enquiry or letter
- Provide administrative support including the preparation of reports and agendas, taking confidential minutes, electronic distribution of papers and ensuring appropriate company records are maintained.
- Arranging travel, meetings and functions
- Manage the INF Member Database and ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulations
- Manage the IT systems and suppliers for the Secretariat (Hardware and software) to ensure they meet the developing needs of the organisation.
£27-30k per annum depending on experience. This is a full time, permanent role.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter outlining your experience in relation to the role to Clare Briegal, CEO via email to INF@netball.org.
Applications close on 20th September 2019. Interviews will be held 1st October 2019.
INF is committed to equal opportunities for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.