INF has created a small and agile Back to Netball Task Force to help guide members to a safe return to play. Through connecting and communicating within existing structures, the task force will receive input from countries emerging from lockdown earlier, the voice of the athlete, governments and other key sources to provide information and resources to INF Members and Regions.
The Back to Netball Task Force will:
- Inform and enable the Board to provide advice and guidance to INF Members and Regions and make informed decisions regarding plans for the return to play in INF events.
- Source and share with the INF for onward advice to Members, Regions and Partners including best practice guidelines, frameworks and tools.
- Gather the facts by receiving and reviewing feedback from INF Members and Regions, INF Secretariat, INF Commercial partners, global sports bodies such as IOC and CGF and other relevant stakeholders on their views on plans for safe return to play.
- Consult with INF’s National Federation Development Programme Working group.
- Take into consideration all aspects of the game including recommended changes or restrictions to travel, training and match protocols, rules and the use of facilities and equipment for players, coaches, officials, volunteers and spectators.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improved ways of working for the INF, Members and Regions.
The below outlines the Back To Netball Task Force Stakeholder Map.
*INF asks that all Member Associations follow the guidance and decisions of your own nation’s government.
Information on health guidance for organisers of sports events can be found on the IOC website here.
A risk assessment tool for organisers of sports events from the World Health Organisation can be found on their website here.
Framework above based on shared resources from other IFs including World Rugby.