INF Social Media Competition
Today marks the launch of our two-week social media competition giving you the chance to win a variety of prizes including signed merchandise from international players. Your netball knowledge will be put to the test every day as we ask questions on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels relating to one of our previous major world-class events.
To enter you must:
- Answer the question
- Like and share the post
- Follow the INF on the channel you are entering from
Winners will be selected daily.
Please find below our competition T&C’s.
- The promoter is the International Netball Federation.
- The competition is open to all (INF Secretariat staff, Board Members, Committee panels and Umpires are not eligible to enter).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the INF’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels and/or below.
- The competition will run across the INF’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per channel.
- Every day the competition will be open from 12:00pm (GMT) to 11:59pm (GMT). Entries after this time will not be included.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrant must follow the INF on the social media platform they are entering from
- Entrant must provide an answer to the question
- Entrant must like and share the post
- The INF reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the INF.
- The prizes for the competition will vary daily and will be clearly stated when promoting the competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the INF.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The INF’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.