The International Netball Federation is seeking a Sports Administration Intern to join the team at the INF Secretariat. This is a paid, fixed term 12 months, full time role. The internship is based in Manchester, England.
The Sports Administration Intern will gain exposure to all areas of the organisation such as digital media, membership liaison and sport development.
- Assisting in all aspects of the Federations administration function to ensure the effective implementation of the INF Strategic Plan.
- Maintaining the INF Website including weekly content updates.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the INF social media strategy including, the development of the INF Facebook site, Instagram page and Twitter feed to communicate with the Global netball family (fans, participants, volunteers, parents) in a way that enhances the INF brand.
- Supporting the collation of content, production and distribution of all INF communication materials.
- Maintaining INF databases including the collation and updating of INF information.
- Supporting preparations for events and conferences.
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong all-round IT skills with experience of MS Office suite, web technology and social media applications.
- Empathy and proven ability to work with a complex and diverse group of stakeholders in multi-cultural, multi geographical settings.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Degree/further education in a relevant discipline.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide support for other members of the Secretariat and Board as required.
How To Apply
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and EU.
The deadline to apply for this role is 28th February 2020. Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org